PS3SACD.com Home

HomeHome   Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yamaha YDS-11SL with i-phone 3g hooked to yamaha RX-663

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ken_wilsonii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Yamaha YDS-11SL with i-phone 3g hooked to yamaha RX-663 Reply with quote

Bought the YDS-11SL ipod dock on Amazon (great price) to try with my iphone 8gb 3g phone.

I get the message telling me its not made to work with my phone, but..

1) Charges fine
2) plays audio fine (played several songs)
3) plays video files fine (played back an Episode of Stargate SG1)

The video playback looks a little stretched on my 42 inch widescreen, but probably expected.

Only complaint would be the menuing options. While they all work like they are supposed to with my receiver. I am not sure why the basic video output of what you see on the Iphone is not being sent rather than a video output only when you play a video file.

OSD display works fine, but would rather the display screen of the Iphone or ipod be shown.

Remote control for my receiver is able to control the video and audio playback functions without. The low price on Amazon may mean they are coming out with an update, but the YDS-11SL is their latest model
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PS3SACD.com Forum Index -> Equipment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: