PS3SACD.com Home

HomeHome   Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sega Genesis fans?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon B

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Sega Genesis fans? Reply with quote

Bought the newly released Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, containing all the old Sonic genesis titles as well as many others (Vectorman being one which was a favorite of mine), as well as a bunch of Sega arcade machine titles. About 40 games in all for $28. A good deal if even half the titles appeal to you.

They can be played looking like their original form, or you can stretch them to 16x9 and apply a filter to "enhance" the graphics, which basically just softens them so the enlarged pixels are somewhat less obvious. It is not an improvement IMO, so I turned off all the "enhancements".

The titles hold up well, my kid enjoyed several of them, proving good gameplay is the key, as always.

BB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PS3SACD.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: