PS3SACD.com Home

HomeHome   Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Convert .dff .dsf to WAV OR .dsf to .dff Is this possiblle?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hr_muadib

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Convert .dff .dsf to WAV OR .dsf to .dff Is this possiblle? Reply with quote

Hello to ALL.
I would like to know if, at this moment, is possible or not to convert .dff and .dsf to WAV.
Why?
Well... On my case and for the .dsf format i do not have a PS3 or the excelent but expensive Sony XA5400ES... So, i would like to have the possibility of converting at least .dsf to WAV (PCM)

One other good feature would be to also be able to convert .dsf to .dff
Why?
Well... Now on the Internet some artists are selling their albums on .dsf format and it's much easier to convert .dff to WAV then .dsf to WAV

Resuming...
Are there any applications that could allow me to convert high resolution audio (.dff and .dsf) to WAV?

And between the high resolution file formats .dsf and .dsf, it it possible to convert?

I bought the David Elias "The Window" album on .dsf format and now, if i want to listen to it it's mandatory for me to use the Sony plug in for the WMP on my PC ... I do not use a VAIO unfortunatelly.

I apreciate any feedback on this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PS3SACD.com Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: