PS3SACD.com Home

HomeHome   Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Philips SuperAuthor 3.0.3.0

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gennadyi

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Philips SuperAuthor 3.0.3.0 Reply with quote

Philips SuperAuthor 3.0.3.0
Quote:
Philips SuperAuthor is a full-fledged authoring tool for the SACD format, allowing you to create SACD disc images from your stereo/multichannel DSD files in an easy and intuitive user interface. An attractive wizard guide allows you to smoothly follow all the steps, from importing the DSD/DST file(s), specifying track points, text, and album info, right through to creation of a "Scarlet Book II" compliant disc image. The resulting image file, outputted as DVDIMAGE.DAT, can be opened in UltraISO and burnt onto blank DVD, the resulting disc of which successfully plays as an "SACD-R" on your SACD player - if you follow the information in the avaxhome comments below
Irving Washington

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Philips SuperAuthor - cannot register DLLs - help Reply with quote

I have noticed that you are a SuperAuthor user. I have tried to use it to author DSD (*.DFF) files into optical discs that play on my OPPO. I am using the download from the AVAXHOME site. I cannot register DLLs no matter what I try.....so the program itself fails to pass the VERIFY stage. Do you have a source for the older full installer version? Or some tricks to get the program to work on my PC?

Thanks in advance for your help - or help from anyone who can get me to point where I can author an optical disc with DFF files. I will even use another authoring tool if one exists at reasonable price.

Irving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PS3SACD.com Forum Index -> Equipment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: