PS3SACD.com Home

HomeHome   Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Complete type number overview

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PS3SACD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Complete type number overview Reply with quote

There appears to be no CECHI00 or CECHI01 here yet but other than that the overview of PlayStation (PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP) typenumbers you'll find on http://maru-chang.com/hard/scph/index.php
is impressively complete.

The page is in Japanese. There's supposed to be an English version too but it didn't work just now.

The PlayStation3 typenumbers are on http://maru-chang.com/hard/scph/cech.php.

Any suggestions as to what the letters "CECH" in each typenumber mean are eagerly anticipated. Do post them here.
Jens

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About those typenumbers:

Apparently the difference between CECHE01 and CECHF01 is that the former is the Korean version and the latter the American version of the 80GB model, although it's unclear to me what the difference is. After all, doesn't South Korea use 110 V and NTSC like North America? The only technical difference I could think of is the DVD region code.

I'm also wondering what's the precise diffence between CECHH00 and CECHH01. Is the former Japanese and the latter American, or is it white versus black, or are they SKUs of different bundling variants?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PS3SACD.com Forum Index -> Equipment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: