PS3SACD.com Home

HomeHome   Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transformers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon B

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Transformers Reply with quote

If you're a fan of the film, the BD is a good purchase. Audio and video are both quite good, a noticeable step up from the SD DVD DD it had on the audio side. As in my kid and wife noticed on the audio front (video is sort of a no brainer for obvious improvement).

The BD comes with a mail in rebate offer of $10 back if you already own the SD DVD, which was nice, plus it had quite a few extras which I had not seen as my DVD was one from Walmart (Bleh) that came with a cheesy animated backstory disc instead of the regular extras. Next week is Speed Racer (which, BTW, can be ordered direct from Warners for 30% off if you hunt down the coupon code online and purchase a second movie to go with it, also discounted). Yes, my taste in movies is basically parallel to my kid's.
The Seventh Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. I'm not very much into superhero movies but I did appreciate The Dark Knight a lot. Saw it in the cinema the other week. That's also something I'm looking forward to seeing on BD. According to TDB there are going to be four editions -- two on DVD, two on BD :) to be released in the US on December 2. I probably should order my Blu-ray Discs from the States anyway since that's where I got my PS3. Grrr...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PS3SACD.com Forum Index -> Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: