PS3SACD.com Home

HomeHome   Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Classics HD for PS3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Classics HD for PS3 Reply with quote

Since a year, Sony has the Classics HD series of games originally made for PS2 or PSP that have been 'remastered in HD' for PS3 i.e. been given new graphics/textures, trophy support, in some cases 3D and/or Move support.

A great number of titles have already been reissued, but where are wipEout Fusion, Pure and Pulse? Or even the original, 2097/XL and wipEout 3 for that matter?
Brandon B

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only ones that tempt me are the Ico/SotC set. But I only finished playing Ico a couple years ago (then sold the game), and STILL haven't beaten the final colossus and still have that game.
Yuri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, but then again of course we've got PS2-compatible PS3s. The thing that got me interested though was the new bits.

I'll keep hoping. Clearly, wipEout is important IP to Sony, considering it looks like NGP will have another installment of it as one of its launch titles -- Wipeout 2048
Brandon B

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also still have my PS2, or rather my kid does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PS3SACD.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: